Monday, June 28, 2010

IT'S OK FOR BIG BROTHER TO WATCH YOU BUT NEVER WATCH HIM k?

Those damn terrorists.  I'm telling you they are EVERYWHERE.  I saw one hiding in the bushes yesterday.  I tried to rustle him out with a piece of cheese but I'm thinking he was lactose intolerant.  I totally understand why more and more cameras are being installed on our city streets.  There are an estimated 4.8 million CCTV cameras in Britain which is about 13 for every person which seems right to me.  They can even be equipped with a high powered microphones.  These Sigard mics drown out background noise and pick up the sounds of fear or aggression in someones voice to turn the camera  immediately on you ... err I mean the terrorist.  Anyways, I think some of these will also make us more safe.


Yes, Big Brother needs to see every nook and cranny to make sure our children are not blown to bits.  All of you who are hollering about not needing cameras, well just wait until another office building gets blown up.  Your voices won't be heard over the screams of fear from everyone else. So give up your whining, just smile and say cheese.  Who needs privacy anyway?  It would be even better if we put one on every tree in the rural areas too because I'm sure that's how they are getting in.  It doesn't matter how much all this survelliance costs either ... our protection is worth way more than privacy and freedom right?  








No comments:

Post a Comment