Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BREAKING THE MEDIA BLACKOUT IN THE GULF

WARNING:  The following video is not uplifting.  In fact it's possibly the ugliest, saddest most depressing video I have watched yet.  Having said that however, I think it should be MANDATORY for every human being, yes even your precious children to be made to watch every horrible scene.  I'm not only posting this video because I want to cut through the media blackout by the American Government and BP.  I'm posting this video because this just isn't a Gulf Coast problem, it's a planet problem and I'm mad as hell and hope you will be too.  We all play a part in this ... not just BP ... and if we can make this mess we sure as hell should be able to face. some of the consequences of using oil.  Now go watch the video before you go back to your regular programming, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment